Class Assignments

Since I already took Indian Epics last fall semester, I already know what the assignments will be like and what to expect out of them. Last semester I wasn't on top of my game for this class so I definitely was behind for a while and had to do a lot of the extra credit assignments to catch up. That is one thing I love about this class. There are so many options for extra credit that you can make up points if you don't get to do an assignment on time or just forget to do it. My favorite extra credit was the Wikipedia trails. Those were so fun to do because you go from one page to another and then one and one till you get four different articles. And then it's cool to see from what you initially started to what you ended up at. A few others I liked were extra reading because you get to read more stories by other people and then growth mindset and famous last words.

Source: LearnUpon.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?