Class Tools

Since I already took Indian Epics before, I'm pretty familiar with all of the class tools and technology. The tools you really get familiar with are blogging and website publishing. Blogging is where you do all of your daily blog posts and then the website is where you will publish your official stories for the project. I loved being able to use the different features on both sites to make my whole layout look more cool, and more aesthetic.

Google Sites test page. Source: Wikipedia. 


I think the most helpful of the course websites is the daily announcement. It helps keep you on track of what day it is and also has some cool videos or new stories posted by people that you can see and can use for extra credit commenting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?