My Favorite Place


Ever since I was 12, I knew I wanted to travel the world. Unfortunately, I haven't had many opportunities as of yet to travel to other countries. I've been to airports in other countries but I don't think that really counts, you know? The only country I have actually visited a few times is India. We go visit our family there every few years. The last time I went to India, we travelled to another state, Rajasthan, and there I fell in love with the cities of Jaipur and Udaipur. 

I am a big fan of palaces and the whole history behind them, and Jaipur and Udaipur are FULL of palaces. I got to visit quite a few palaces and take tours, and it was a magical experience.


Hawa Mahal. Jaipur, Rajasthan. Look from inside the palace facing the city, 

Udaipur City Palace. I took this picture after we finished our tour. I would love to go back and be able to explore this palace again.

Comments

  1. SUCH BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, Shivani. Somehow someday I have to go there and see for myself too! You are so lucky to have family connections as an excuse to go there. My excuse would have to just be the sheer beauty of India itself. Thanks for sharing these pictures here! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?