The Best Time Strategies for Me

I'm gonna start off by saying that I am horrible at time management. I always start the semester off strong and then somewhere along the way I start losing track of time which leads me to get behind on stuff. I usually end up putting in more effort for one or two classes that I don't put enough effort into the others.


In the article, "Four Question to Help You Overcome Procrastination", the author Peter Banerjea gives four tips on how to beat procrastination. The first tip I really liked was "what one thing can I do to get started? And that really resonated with me because I always hold myself from starting something because I'm either too lazy or just think I won't be able to finish it or go through with it.

In the article, "The Psychology of Checklists", I read about some cool tips I could use to make checklists more efficient. The first being to set smart, bite-sized goals. Everyone has their big goals but I think small goals are important as well. Doing something daily, like going to the gym or reading a few pages out of a book, is something that comes to mind. I'm also the type of person that feels satisfied when I check something off my to-do list so I think doing these smaller daily goals instead of looking at big goals and stressing out about them will be helpful.

Source: Trello.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?