Famous Last Words: Ready for Thanksgiving Break!

Wow, I can't believe this week is already over, and we only have a few more weeks of this semester left!

I feel like I have been so swamped these last two weeks that I have really fallen behind in this class. However, after looking through what I have left to do and how many points I still need for an A, I think I'm not that behind.

I enjoyed doing this week's readings! I read the English Tales unit and then the Russian Fairy Tales for extra credit reading. I wasn't able to write a story for this week because I just couldn't come up with anything. However, I did come up with an idea while going through my blog posts a while ago so I think I'll definitely be able to write a story for this week. This next week I'm going to be reading Dante's Inferno or one of the units about the Brothers Grimm fairytales. I'm not sure which one I want to read yet because I'm interested in both so I might end up reading of them for the extra credit.

My best writing for this last week was a paper I had to write for another class. I spent so much time doing research for it and made sure my grammar and everything was perfect enough for it. Now I'm just anxiously waiting for my professor to grade it so I can know if I actually did as good as I think.

For this next week, I'm hoping to get caught up and maybe even finish this class. I'm pretty close but also feels pretty far because there are still so many assignments I need to do. Maybe I might finish up during Thanksgiving break.

I'm just really ready for Thanksgiving break. I definitely need a break big time.

I just thought this was a really pretty picture. Source: Almanac.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?