Learning Challenge: Schedule for this Week

This is my second time around with a class like this. I took Indian Epics last fall and I didn't follow my schedule in that class either. I was hoping I would learn from my mistakes from that semester but I guess not haha. However, I did learn a little bit and right now, I'm not as far behind in this class as I was in that class. 

I definitely have not been following my 6-hour schedule. I have done assignments all at random times but I'm just glad that I have been able to get most of them done during the week. I'm not ahead but I'm just a little behind. 

My plan for this week is to do every core assignment and every extra credit assignment, plus maybe one or two from Week 15 and I will be done with this class. 

I already wrote it down on my planner, but I'll write it here too. I usually always did the extra credit during the weekend but the last 2-3 I've been adding an extra credit assignment to a daily assignment so I won't have to rush to get them all done on Sunday.

Monday- Growth Mindset, Learning Challenge
Tuesday- Reading A, Extra Credit Reading
Wednesday- Reading B, Wikipedia Trails
Thursday- Story, Project
Friday- Project Feedback, Blog Comments, Extra Credit Comments
Saturday/Sunday- Famous Last Words, Review, and some week 15 assignments to finish up

Countdown for the last day of class has begun. Source: Building Our Nest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?