Learning Challenge: Deskercise

In the article, Deskercise: 17 Exercises You Can Do At or Near Your Desk, I found some great little exercises that I really liked doing.

While reading through the article, I realized I already do some of these regular. The first one on the list is fidget. I feel like I fidget all the time. For example, I tap my foot a lot, or I drum my fingernails. I also crack my knuckles often too.

Something else I do from the list is arm stretches, and shoulder and neck stretches, and calf stretches. I feel like when I sit in a place for too long, my body gets stiff so I always stretch my arms, legs, or do some neck turning.

One of the new ones I did was called the seated bicycle pedal. That one was a little weird to do at first but it did feel good after a while.

Another exercise I found from this article is wrist stretches. I feel like I have done this before too but not exactly how the article said to do it. This one really helped loosen my fingers and it felt like the blood flow got better too.

Wrist stretches. Source: Small Business Trends.
I was sitting in one of those cubicles in LL1 of the Biz so this girl saw me do the seated bicycle pedal exercise through the crack and then we awkwardly made eye contact. The funniest thing that happened though was that at point when I looked over, she was doing the wrist stretches I had done earlier. I don't know if that was pure coincidence or not but I still think it's pretty funny. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?