Week 13 Review

Inspiration. Source: Sunday Class Announcements.
J.K. Rowling is one of the favorite authors. She wrote the Harry Potter series which happens to be my favorite series of all time. I feel like this quote is very inspiring because she certainly followed through with what she says. The world of Harry Potter definitely transports the readers into a whole different, magical world. 


I really liked watching this video. The message behind this video is that everyone has the power to create and that we can live a creative life if we choose to. One thing mentioned in this video is that it would take a combined amount of creativity to make a change in the world. I feel like this is true to some extent. I think an individual can make a difference or a change, but I also think that combining ideas can also help expand an individual's idea and make it in something better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?