Week 12 Storylab

For this storylab, I did more research for my storybook. I wanted to write stories about Zeus and his brothers, Hades and Poseidon. I needed to know more about them first so I could incorporate information into the story.

First I did research on Hades and I found a biography about him, and two stories that also include Zeus and Hades interacting so I can possibly use some of that to build a story.

Hades and the King of Corinth (story where Zeus asks Hades for help)

A Biography of the Greek God Hades (biography)

Greek Mythology: Hades and Persephone (story where Hades ask Zeus for Persephone's hand in marriage)

I also found some stuff for Poseidon as well.

Zeus and Poseidon (the relationship between the brothers)

Poseidon (biography)

The Contest of Poseidon and Athena 


As I was doing the research I got this idea to write a story where the brothers do a monthly meet-up and they all catch up on each other's life. The Gods have a rough relationship anyway because they are always disagreeing about something so this is one way for them to try to better their relationship.

The Big Three. Source: Clash of the Titans fandom.
This was the only picture I could find with all three together but I'm not sure if I'll use this for sure. I might just have to find pictures of them separately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?