Famous Last Words: Senioritis is a Pain

Senioritis is a Pain

We all know what it is. We've all been through it. Senioritis has definitely been hitting me hard lately. And it's only week 6 of this semester. I feel like I have so much to do that I just put it off thinking I'll do it later and then I run out of time. And that is the story of my life right there. 

For the last few weeks of reading, I think I've only done Part A because I always run out of time to read the other part. This last week's reading I actually found really interesting because it was about Ancient Egypt. However, it took me a while to read Part B because I just wasn't that interested in those stories and so I missed that assignment. I hope I am able to read both parts for this week's reading. 

I didn't really have any other writings last week except for the story in this class. I think I did a pretty good job on my story if I say so myself. However, looking back at it, there are things that I could have done differently, like wording something differenly. I think I could have used more imagery as well. 

I read one person's story while doing blog comments that I thought was really interesting. He included so much detail in his story that it provided such great imagery while reading. I really want to improve my writing so I can write something as detailed as this story by Andrew.

This week I am hoping to get not only all of the assignments done, but all of the extra credits done as well. I feel like I need to tell someone to hold me accountable for this so that I actually do this. I have so much to do this week so I might be holed up in the bizz for a couple hours everyday.

If you read this, I hope you have a great week! Boomer Sooner! 

Visual representation of my brain right now. Source: Giphy.



Comments

  1. Hi Shivani!
    I came across this post in the class blog directory and you really caught me with the Spongebob meme. My friends and I are constantly referencing this Spongebob episode where he forgets his name! I completely understand how you feel about not getting Part B of some reading completed because you put them off or find yourself not interested in the stories, I also find myself in that position quite often. However, I really enjoyed this post it made me feel not so alone on falling behind on somethings. I am sure we both will pull it together and find our way through this semester.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shivani! I completely relate to that spongebob gif and to this post in general. I feel so overwhelmed sometimes I just straight up forget to do things. Like a couple of weeks ago I forgot to take the canvas quizzes.....so I did all the work and forgot to get the credit. It will all work out in the end, but I definitely feel you on the running out of time. I hope we can all pull through!! Boomer Sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 4 Story- Marine: The Secret Woman