Growth Mindset: Everybody Makes Mistakes

These are two of my favorite quotes I just saw on the Growth Mindset Padlet.

Cheers to Mistakes

"This reminds me to not worry about the mistakes I made, currently make and will make in the future, because each mistake is worthy of celebration as it is a stepping stone towards success."

I love this quote because I feel like I have made many mistakes in this past year, whether it is regarding my choice to switch from one career choice to another or about just smaller, everyday thing. I always make a mistake that I think about for a little much longer than necessary and I think I really need to stop because I don't like the feeling of being hung up on something. I need to learn to not take it to heart easily and take it in stride.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

"It sounds simple, but sometimes it's more difficult than you would think. When I fail I should keep moving forward and not dwell on the failure. When you dwell on your failures you aren't learning how to move forward from them! So let them go, and move on!"

This quote basically bounces off the first one. I need to keep moving forward and not dwell on what could have been or "what could I have done better."

Learn from your mistakes. Source: Ask Ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 4 Story- Marine: The Secret Woman