Storybook Plan

For my storybook project, I am going to focus mainly on the 12 Olympians. I want to do something like a reality show, like Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I want to show drama between family members and hushed conversations and stuff like that. I'm thinking for now it might be an anthology of stories.

One possible story I want to include my own rendition of is from the Iliad. In What Thetis Did for Her Son, there is a section about Zeus and Hera and the other Olympians that I really liked and want to retell in my own way.

Dialogues of the Gods. In this source, there are tons of funny dialogues that I would use for my own story because there's lot of melodrama as well and funny occurrences in this book by Lucian. I could use these as inspiration for my own dialogues I would use for interactions between the gods.

I think I just want to make it a funny, reality show type of project. I don't know if I want there to be some kind of big message behind it. However, I do know what I want there to be some big revelation that the characters go through that brings them all together in the end.

Comments

  1. The reality show idea is amazing!! I wished I would have thought of that idea because that seems like and ingenious idea with so many ways you could do it. The Kardashians are a wonderful idea to base it off of! They do a bunch of crazy stuff and have all kinds of drama so that would be interesting to see with the 12 Olympians with drama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 4 Story- Marine: The Secret Woman