Wikipedia Trails: From Scott Weinger to Game of Thrones

Wikipedia Trails: From Scott Weinger to Game of Thrones

I started the trail off with the article about Scott Weinger. For all of us who have seen Full House know him as Steve, DJ Tanner's boyfriend. I was curious to know more about him because just a few years ago I found out he was the voice of Aladdin. I wanted to read up on him to see if I can recognize him in other things I have seen. As I was looking through his Wikipedia page, I saw that he has voiced Aladdin in so many different movies and even the TV show Aladdin (which I didn't know existed). 

From there I went to the article about Tom Holland. I love Tom Holland! I think he is such an amazing actor and has really brought the character of Spider-Man to life. I knew he had a background in ballet and theater from when he was young so I wanted to see what all he had done before he become Spider-Man. I found out he has another movie coming out this year and three more movies coming out next year. I'm so glad people are realizing how great of an actor he is. (Also, I'm so SO happy he is back with Disney and the MCU!)

Tom Holland as Spider-Man. Source: Heroic Hollwood.
From there, I went to the article about Marvel Cinematic Universe. I am a huge, HUGE Marvel Fan. I have seen all movies that are associated with The Infinity Saga. These are the movies that are associated with The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange, etc. I was so sad and honestly heartbroken after Avengers: Endgame came out because it meant it was the end of one of my favorite franchises. I was curious to see what other movies were coming from the MCU in the future. 

The last article I went to was Game of Thrones. I have always wanted to watch Game of Thrones but never really got around to it. I realized when I first started reading it that I might be giving myself spoilers by reading this article so I kind of stopped after reading about the background of the show.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 4 Story- Marine: The Secret Woman