Week 6 StoryLab

Storybook Research

For last week's project, I was supposed to do an introduction for my Storybook project. However, I was totally lost about what I should write in my introduction. So for this week's Storylab, I decided to do some research to help me get started on that introduction.

One book I found while looking up resources is Stories of the Ancient Greeks by Charles D. Shaw. The first chapter of the book is titled "The Gods of Greece". As I was reading through this chapter, I realized that this would be really great in helping me with the introduction. I could use quite a few things from this chapter as inspiration. This chapter also served as an introduction to this book so that is also a bonus. I have somewhat of an idea on how I want to set the scene for the introduction. The author also introduces the gods in this chapter by using imagery. I am okay at using imagery and describing the setting or a character, so I got a good idea of how to improve that. 

I've mentioned this is another post as well. But I reread "The Greeks" chapter of the book Greek Gods, Heroes, and Men and found really great use of imagery in this as well that I can use to help me set my scene. This book also goes more into depth for each god and goddess so I think I can use this source more describing how their personality and looks are.

Mount Olympus from the Percy Jackson movies. Source: ArtofVFX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 4 Story- Marine: The Secret Woman