Growth Mindset: Cat Memes

Big Changes. Source: Blog Post.
I really like this cat meme because I used to be the type to try to make the big leap into something and I would end up having a setback because of it. I've learned to take smaller steps because those actually make more of a difference.

Take Risks. Source: Blog Post.
I never really took risks before. I played it safe with many aspects of my life. I realized how much that held me back from doing things. Last year was when I barely started taking some risks, and it has done me so much good. 

Don't Compare. Source: Blog Post.
I do this a lot and I really wish I didn't. I see friends or people I know doing so much better than me and I just think of how much I'm not doing with my life. Especially once I decided to take an extra semester. I knew I was putting myself behind and felt bad when I would see my friends starting medical/dental/grad school or starting a new job. However, I've come to slowly accept that life isn't a race and I'm where I'm supposed to be.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?