Tech Tip: Meme Generator

Image created with ImgFlip.
I absolutely love memes and I wanted to make one at one point for this semester so I finally got to do it. When this particular meme came around onto social media a while ago, I knew I had to make one of my own.

This meme is actually so me and my mom. I feel like when I do vent to her about how stressed I am, I usually mention how I am going to end up dropping out and doing nothing with my life. And honestly her facial expression is like that too because she knows I'm being stupid.

Comments

  1. Hi again Shivani,
    I loved the meme! I can also relate with you! Out of no where, I start complaining about life and college and my mom just nods back or stares at me. My mom does the same thing! She usually has a blank face and then calms me down. Relationships with mothers are truly something valuable and precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?