Tech Tip: Canvas Notifications

I forget that you can get certain notifications from Canvas. I usually have them set on for the basic stuff like "due date" and "announcements." I like to be notified when the due date has changed, or if there were new files added to the class modules.

I'm also a TA for a psychology class so I get notifications for when students submit an assignment. Usually on the days leading up to the due date for an assignment, I get hoards of emails of submissions. It got too much because that's almost 210 emails right there just saying that someone submitted the assignment. I ended up turning them off and only leaving the submission comments emails on so I could see if anyone had questions about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?