Tech Tip: Making a quote with Canva

Image created with Canva.
This quote, "Nevertheless, she persisted" was stated by Mitch McConnell back in 2017 when the Senate voted to silence Senator Elizabeth Warren's objections of Jeff Sessions's confirmation as Attorney General.

The feminist movement basically adopted this after it went viral on social media when many, many feminists started tweeting it and hashtagging it.

I love this quote because it really is very motivational to me, especially when I'm feeling down and feeling like I won't be able to do anything with my life.

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I loved the image you included and the background your provided. I have heard this quote before, but I never knew this is where it came from! I can relate with you about feeling like I won't be able to do anything with my life. Sometimes, I tend to focus on my grades more than my goals. Anyways, wishing you the best of luck; you got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?