Week 8 Progress

Overall, I'm pretty content with where I am right now. I definitely could be at a better place in this class. When I got into this class, I told myself I wouldn't make the mistakes I made the last time I took Laura's class and work ahead. That clearly didn't happen. I did fall behind on a few weekly assignments throughout the last week.

However, I am proud of the progress I have made so far. I didn't fall that behind that I wouldn't be able to make an A. The main thing I am proud of is the different writing strategies I have tried. Usually I would just stick to something that I know because that would be easier and I wouldn't have to put much effort, but I said "why not" and tried something new. And I ended up getting some good feedback on that as well which was really nice.

My biggest setback is that I don't have a good weekly routine. Sometimes I end up doing more than one assignment in a day, sometimes I don't even do the daily assignment and use the grace period the next morning instead. It's all chaotic honestly. I am trying to set a good routine down for this next half of the semester. I hope I am able to even get ahead by a week so I can finish up early. I enjoy doing the readings, especially because you have a choice out of so many different options so I am able to read what interests me the most. I hope I can start reading ahead starting next week.

My plan for this next half of the semester is to not fall behind and get ahead!
Motivation. Source: Inktale.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Psychologist.

Week 9 Story: Anansi the... wise?